Art Déco style 18k yellow Gold necklace composed of a pendant adorned with an Emerald cut Citrine and set with 16 multicolor stones in a rainbow color gradient and with 2 zircons sticks.
Magnificent 18k Gold necklace with a central pendant adorned with a Citrine, it is inspired by the splendor of the roaring twenties. The octogonal cabochon has the typical shape of this luxurious period, but Van Den Abeele gives it a twist by setting it with 16 precious and semi-precious stones in a rainbow color gradient combined with 2 zircons sticks. This lovely pendant is set on a delicate rectangular links chain.
- 2,26g 18k yellow Gold (750g) necklace
- Citrine 3,43 carats 10 X 8mm
- 0,07k orange Sapphire, size 1,80 mm
- 0,07k red Sapphire, size 1,80 mm
- 0,06k Citrine, size 1,80 mm
- 0,06k Diopside, size 1,80 mm
- 0,11k Rubis, size 1,80 mm
- 0,10k Amethyst, size 1,80 mm
- 0,07k blue Sapphire, size 1,80 mm
- 2 zircons sticks 4 x 2 mm
- Fully handmade
- Avoid contact with chemical liquids and cosmetics to protect its brightness as long as possible
- Available in 3 different chain length : 40/42/44 cm
- Comes in a case with a certificate of authenticity